Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where did the week go?

I know I haven't been a complete slacker this past week. I just don't know where the time went.

On Saturday, I wrote a crappy short poem. Sunday was football and potsticker day, a weekly adventure that is adding tightness to the waistband of my jeans. 

Monday I did this pen and Photoshop cover image.

One day I made a stellar batch of lima bean potpie (possibly my favorite food of all time), another a pork tip dinner, another a huge batch of macaroni salad for Bernie to take to a company pot luck, where it was eaten up completely.

I started a new pastel pencils sketch one of those days, and on another, rather thoroughly cleaned my new workspace and turned it into a real-looking studio, complete with swept and vacuumed floor, a clean chair for visitors, and all the piles of garage junk thrown out, sorted, and put away. (Now I like it better than the rest of the house.)

A couple evenings I wrote a little, but not a lot.

But it feels uncomfortable, not having posted here all week.

No comments: