Saturday, January 10, 2009

Catching Up and Catching Disease

This is the illustration I did for Tyler Willson's story "Mercenary."

That would have been on December 29th, and that was the last time I was able to keep to my Resolution.

New Year's seemed to take so much out of me in preparations ... I wondered about that, but didn't realize at the time that I was coming down with a bad cold. I was a little hoarse on the 4th, but then with a loud cartoon Kapowee! I was out for the count.

So I'm way behind on Resolution projects. Most of what I've done since then is sit still and wait for enough of the illness to pass so that I could sleep.

Last night, amid grotesque nightmares and anxieties, coughing fits and wheezes, I was able to doze for an hour at a time. One lovely nap lasted an hour and 15 minutes!

I'll be back to posting here again soon, I hope.

No comments: