Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Writing again

Yesterday I was working on an abstract pastel, but it was too cold to open the garage door for adequate lighting for a photograph. Maybe tomorrow.

Today my bit was a story in Word, who knows if it will actually go anywhere.

""Do we have common ground any more?" the troll said, in a rumbly low voice that was pitched not to wake Melody.

 

"Well, let's see. Beer?" I looked at Margot.

 

She nodded.

 

"Fine dining? Bathhouses? Okay, that's three. Travel afoot? Four. Getting into trouble and knocking the shit out of miscreants? Five. Oh, and let's see, involvements that happen to exclude the other members of the company, would that be six? Or do I have to mention that empath you ruffled when we passed through my clan lands the last time?"


Well, that's part of it, anyway.

Creative effort. 

1 comment:

Tweetywill said...

Hey, I recoginize that passage! I like where it finally ended up.

Is it weird that I am reading old blog entries from 2009?