Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Days' Effort

Last Christmas, Bernie gifted me with Astrobrights cardstock -- neon pink, bright yellow, orange, red, and green.

I used a couple sheets for greeting cards, but was fairly stumped as to how to use the rest. However, Lillian the Covetous and Color-Craving began begging me for sheets. I decided to emulate her, and so dragged some vividly colored sheets out to the new studio to play with.

There's the mess I was fiddling with Tuesday, and today, Thursday (23 October).

By no means is it done. But I wanted to take a picture of it to show what it looked like before I ruin it trying to finish it tomorrow.

Also, I have to add that working on eye-searing paper ... uh, duh, sears my eyeballs.

We'll hand in a final decision when the thing is done.

No comments: